For tourists arriving all over the world there is probably nothing more daunting than to arrive at an International Airport and to find your own way around. Place of Rock ensures that transfers are an interpretive, pleasant and comfortable experience.
- Departures – Daily on request
- Vehicles – Luxury air conditioned
- Meet and greet at Airports
- 24 hour service
- English speaking Tour guide as driver
- Assist with hotel and airport check-in
- Service between various airports, towns, hotels, lodges, suburban hotels and lodges
Place of Rock Vehicle Fleet
Our fleet is insured with Public & Passenger liabilities and also carries the necessary road worthy and transport permits. It is of the utmost important for our fleet of vehicles to be well maintained – ensuring peace of mind, whilst enjoying a safe and comfortable drive throughout.
- Transfers & Tours are conducted in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and equipped with PA systems
- Game viewing is conducted in open safari vehicles
- All vehicles are equipped with two way radios for communications with the operations office.
- Transfer & Tour vehicles are issued with cross border permits
- When crossing borders, communication change to cell network
10 seater – Nissan Open Safari Vehicles
18 seater – Semi Luxury Air-Conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinters
13 seater – Air-Conditioned Toyota Quantum
9 seater – Air-Conditioned Toyota Quantum
6 seater – Luxury Air-Conditioned Volkswagen Caravelle
4 seater – Air-Conditioned Volkswagen Kombi Caddy
We are able to assist with road transfers throughout the Mpumalanga Province, Limpopo Province, neighbouring provinces and countries. Our area of operation includes all safari/game lodges, hotels, guest houses and country inns.
Place of Rock also offer road transfers to/from Johannesburg International Airport, Phalaborwa Gateway Airport, Eastgate Airport, Maputo City and Maputo International Airport.
Fixed wing and helicopters charters/transfers available on request.